Check out the ongoing projects. If you are interested in participating or leading a new ManyBabies project, please contact mcfrank (at) stanford dot edu.
Governance and Funding
The ManyBabies Governing Board is the group of individuals responsible for governance decisions in the ManyBabies project, including decisions about funding, new projects, and other project-wide concerns.
- Christina Bergmann (Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics)
- Krista Byers-Heinlein (Concordia University)
- Michael C. Frank (Stanford University)
- Kiley Hamlin (University of British Columbia)
- Melissa Kline (Center for Open Science)
- Casey Lew-Williams (Princeton University)
- Melanie Soderstrom (University of Manitoba)
ManyBabies gratefully acknowledges funding from:
- The Association for Psychological Science, through a grant from the Laura and John Arnold Foundation