Definitions, Roles, and Ways to Contribute
Documentation detailing (1) what the general aims of ManyBabies are; (2) what a ManyBabies project is; (3) which roles and responsibilities exist within ManyBabies; and (4) what our code of conduct is can be downloaded here (pdf).
Note that this is a living document, and comments and questions are explicitly encouraged. Here is a version of the document that allows (anonymous) comments.
Check out the ongoing projects.
Governance and Funding
The ManyBabies Governing Board is the group of individuals responsible for governance decisions in the ManyBabies project, including decisions about funding, new projects, and other project-wide concerns.
- Christina Bergmann (Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics)
- Krista Byers-Heinlein (Concordia University)
- Michael C. Frank (Stanford University)
- Kiley Hamlin (University of British Columbia)
- Melissa Kline (Center for Open Science)
- Casey Lew-Williams (Princeton University)
- Melanie Soderstrom (University of Manitoba)
You can get in touch with the Governing Board by e-mailing manybabies-gb (at) mailman.stanford.edu.
ManyBabies gratefully acknowledges funding from: